The Wood Designs Tip-Me-Not Sink is a great addition to a kitchen center, adding a new dimension to the fun pretend play. The Wood Designs Tip-Me-Not Sink was selected by The Creativity Institute for its ability to develop creativity in children, with features that include:
- Sink includes a tough, plastic swivel-faucet
- Movable knobs
- Smooth plastic door handles
- Durable plastic sink pan.
- Produced entirely from 100% Healthy Kids Plywood with Healthy Kids Tuff-Gloss finish.
- Independently certified, environmentally friendly, Healthy Kids TUFF GLOSS FINISHING SYSTEM
- Fully rounded corners and edges for safety.
- Full length Pinch-Me-Not hinges and doors for added safety.
- The Tip-Me-Not Sink measures 24"H x 20"W x 15"D.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Unique glue-mortise-steel pin construction is the strongest most durable joinery available
- The Wood Design Tip-Me-Not Sink measures 36"H x 20"W x 15"D.
This quality Wood Designs educational toy was chosen for its ability to nurture creative development in children by The Creativity Institute.
- Fully mechanized wood cutting and shaping for uniformity.
- Safety self-closing hinges on all cabinets.
- Recessed backs for rigidity.
- Shipped fully assembled.
- Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Tip-Me-Not doors go all the way down the front of the product. When the door is open, the design prevents the unit from tipping over.
- Pinch-Me-Not Hinges run the full-length of the hinged doors and eliminate the space between the door and the unit, minimizing the risk of pinching fingers.
All edges and corners are heavily rounded.
- All shipments are personally hand inspected to ensure the high quality craftsmanship you can expect from Wood Designs.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.