The TAG Toys Motor Letters-Lower Case Set is an original TAG design that has been used in regular classrooms for over 20 years. The Motor Letters-Lower Case features includes:
- This series of motor letters, numbers and shapes provides visual, tactile and kinesthetic experiences required to learn how to print and draw. The button moves smoothly along the path of the shape allowing the child to perform the movement and visually track the path of the movement. By placing the index finger of the writing hand on the eye of the grommet, the child can easily follow along the path of the shape.
- The underlying teaching method is called "patterning" whereby the childs muscular movements are being "guided" by an external force, in this case the button moving along the path of the shape.
- Proven to be especially helpful to very young children and special needs children with motor deficits.
- Teaches the child the actual muscular movements required to print and draw.
- In coordinating visual tracking with hand movements, this multi-sensory approach helps the child form strong mental images of the nature of each letter, number or shape.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- Recommended Age: 36 months - 6 years
The Motor Letters-Lower Case Set is a quality TAG Toys educational toy.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.