TAG Toys RE20 Classification Discovery Learning Center
The TAG Toys Classification Discovery Learning Center is not mere sorting, but a way to teach a child how to classify objects by category - the beginning of conceptual thinking. The TAG Toys Classification Discovery Learning Center was selected by The Creativity Institute for its ability to develop creativity in children, with features that include:
- The solid hardwood Classification Learning Center consists of a 5-compartment sorting box with 10 category wood tiles and 100 wood object tiles to sort by class.
- The child can start with one or two categories and work up to sorting 5 categories at a time.
- Answers are easily checked by removing sorted tiles from each compartment and comparing them to the category guide card.
- An additional, unlimited number of object tiles can easily be made by using cut-outs of objects from newspapers, magazines, coloring books, etc.
- The child will learn about classes and why individual objects fall within certain classes.
- Concept formation is the basis of abstract thinking and is an essential thinking skill that should be developed as early as possible.
- Product Dimension: 18 x 4 x 5 inches
- Recommended Age: 4 - 6 years
The TAG Toys Classification Discovery Learning Center is a quality TAG Toys educational toy.