TAG Toys Mystery Box - ESC-12
The TAG Toys Mystery Box gives very young children the opportunity for the tactile exploration of objects in the environment. For young children, this is a important stage of development. Mental image imprinting through tactile sensory experiences seems to be much more efficient than through the visual or auditory modes. As Maria Montessori advocated, it is through the hand that the child brings in and assimilates the environment. The TAG Toys Mystery Box provides for a wide range of tactile experiences from basic shape recognition to fine size and shape discrimination.
The TAG Toys Mystery Box was selected by The Creativity Institute for its ability to develop creativity in children, with features that include:
- This learning center comes with 10 solid wood shapes and 10 matching shape tiles, and chalk for drawing exercises.
- Coordinates visual and tactile sensory modalities.
- Encourages mental focus and attention to detail.
- Develops fundamental memory skills.
- The TAG Toys Mystery Box measures 9 x 10.5 x 7 inches
- Recommended Age: 36 months - 6 years
- Winner of the National Council of Lekoteks (Best Toys) Award
- Made in the USA