TAG Toys ER1 Sorting & Sequencing Program
TAG Toys Sorting & Sequencing Program
The TAG Toys Sorting and Sequencing Program is a complete learning center for developing skills from basic sorting to predicting logical patterns. After sorting by color, the child can independently close and latch the box, mix up the beads, and sort again and again. With the sorting tray in position, the child can match simple to complex patterns on the preprinted cards by placing the beads in order in the holes or by lacing the beads on a string. (Contains small beads)
- The TAG Toys Sorting & Sequencing Program features include:
- Learn to sort by color and match color sequences.
- Learn to recognize patterns and predict logical outcomes.
- Practice creating logical sequences.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 6 1/2 inches
- Recommended Age: 4 - 6 years
The TAG Toys Sorting & Sequencing Program is a quality TAG Toys educational toy.
/!\ WARNING CHOKING HAZARD. Contains a small ball.