The quality wooden TAG Toys Spellmaster is a unique learning center that teaches spelling. The TAG Toys Spellmaster features include:
- A spelling tray with an attached chalkboard.
- Wood tiles with individual letters.
- Spelling picture word cards.
- A word is spelled by copying the word card. Letter tiles are placed in the correct sequence in the spelling tray. The word is studied, then the doors are closed. The child writes out the word on the chalkboard from memory. Correctness is checked by lifting the doors and matching the letter tiles to the handwritten word.
- Develops sequential memory.
- Memory span increases and strengthens over repeated use.
- Develops abilities required to learn how to read, such as, word recognition, speed of word recogintion, word recogniton with only partial word cognition and vocabulary.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 6.5 x 2 inches
- Recommended Age: 36 months - 6 years
Spellmaster is a quality TAG Toys educational toy.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.