Strictly for Kids Mainstream Wave Design Room Divider System
PLEASE ALLOW 1-6 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING. CALL US FOR A MORE EXACT TIME FRAME FOR YOUR ORDER.
The Strictly for Kids Mainstream Wave Design Room Divider System is an elegant, child friendly system built to the standards of military and head start quality furniture and equipment. The Strictly for Kids Mainstream Wave Design Room Divider System was selected by The Creativity Institute for its ability to develop creativity in children, with features that include:
- Unit is free standing.
- Arrives semi assembled.
- Features everything needed to divide a corner of the room into a 132''w x 60''d space.
- Does not require skilled labor or building permits.
- Includes 2 of SK3232MS 48''w Divider w/24''h Storage
- Includes 1 of SK3233MS 60''w Divider w/24''h Storage
- Includes 1 of SK3285MS Short Door w/Frame
- Includes 1 of SK3290MS and all necessary connector boards.
- The Mainstream Wave Design Room Divider System can be set up easily and reconfigured to work in any almost space.
- All Baltic Birch plywood construction.
- 3-coats of marine grade finish.
- Unbreakable Lexan windows.
- Fastens together in 10-20 minutes.
- Add more sections to divide most areas.
- The Strictly for Kids Mainstream Wave Design Room Divider System measures 147-3/4''w x 75-3/4''d x 48''h outside diameter.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Designed specifically to meet and/or exceed all standards for U.S. Military Child Care, Head Start and Early Head Start Programs as well as elite Child Care facilities.
The Mainstream Wave Design Room Divider System is a quality Strictly for Kids childrens furniture system.
NOTE REGARDING THE RARE POSSIBILITY OF FREIGHT DAMAGE: Strictly for Kids takes great pride in packaging our products in a manner that protects the products from freight damage and will make every reasonable effort to assist when freight is damaged. In order to assist, it is imperative that in the rare event of damaged freight, you must notify us at 888-814-Toys within 48 hours. Please note any shortages or visible freight damage on the bill of lading and/or shippers documents at the time of delivery. In the event of damage in shipping, keep all packaging materials as proof of damage and for use in re-packaging in the event that the product(s) are to be returned to Strictly for Kids. No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization.