Strictly for Kids Mainstream Slip 'n Slide Infant/Toddler Mini Loft, Wave Design, Beige MagiCarpet
The Strictly for Kids Mainstream Slip 'n Slide Infant/Toddler Mini Loft, Wave Design is a wonderfully safe structure that is ideal for children transitioning from crawling to walking. The Strictly for Kids Mainstream Slip 'n Slide Infant/Toddler Mini Loft was selected by The Creativity Institute for its ability to develop creativity in children, with features that include:
- Ramp up, slide down.
- Wave Design.
- Carpeted Ramp.
- Slide and Tracking Rails.
- Meets ASTM F 2373-07 Standards and CPSC Guidelines.
- The lower hand rails allow children to navigate safely while learning to balance and the safety barrier above the slide prevents ''headers'' by requiring the child to sit before exiting onto the slide.
- The high, fully enclosed sides prevent falls and the clear windows throughout allow for easy adult supervision from all angles.
- Beautifully crafted of Baltic Birch plywood with unbreakable Lexan windows.
- Assembles easily in 30-40 minutes.
- The Strictly for Kids Mainstream Slip 'n Slide Infant/Toddler Mini Loft measures 66''w x 79''d x 48''h, 16''h deck.
- Beige MagiCarpet.
- Recommended for ages 6-23 months.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Designed specifically to meet and/or exceed all standards for U.S. Military Child Care, Head Start and Early Head Start Programs as well as elite Child Care facilities.
The Strictly for Kids Mainstream Slip 'n Slide Infant/Toddler Mini Loft, Wave Design is a quality Strictly for Kids childrens furniture system.
NOTE REGARDING THE RARE POSSIBILITY OF FREIGHT DAMAGE: Strictly for Kids takes great pride in packaging our products in a manner that protects the products from freight damage and will make every reasonable effort to assist when freight is damaged. In order to assist, it is imperative that in the rare event of damaged freight, you must please notify us at 888-814-Toys within 48 hours. Please note any shortages or visible freight damage on the bill of lading and/or shippers documents at the time of delivery. In the event of damage in shipping, keep all packaging materials as proof of damage and for use in re-packaging in the event that the product(s) are to be returned to Strictly for Kids. No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization.