Simplay3 Toddler Tower Adjustable Stool
The Simplay3 Toddler Tower Adjustable Stool is an activity tower that gives kids a secure step up to work, create, play and learn alongside parents, siblings and caregivers. The Simplay3 Toddler Tower Adjustable Stool features include:
- Grow-with-me tower platform adjusts to three heights - 18”, 15”, & 12” - allowing children of different heights to reach counters or tables.
- Comes with one moveable platform.
- Top rated Toddler Tower features easy grip hand holds, high sides that surround your child for added security.
- Lightweight yet virtually indestructible design, adjustable heights and 3 colors to choose from.
- Durable, double wall construction is easy to wipe clean and assemble
- Made and designed in the USA. Patent Pending.
- Toddlers step up to the action at the counter, table, or sink with an added sense of security and independence
- Kids love to get a boost up and lend a helping hand alongside siblings, parents and grandparents, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or in the home workshop!
- Perfect for caregivers in schools and child care environments too.
- This sturdy, stable, step-up tower has an adjustable booster platform that elevates toddlers to standard 36” counter height or 30” table heights.
- Designed with safety in mind, high sides surround the child and aid balance while washing hands, brushing teeth, creating art or baking with grandma.
- Non-skid rubber feet secure the base to prevent sliding, and tower stores easily under island countertops when not in use.
- Rounded, child friendly edges, high supportive sides, adjustable step, easy grip handholds and non-skid foot pads make the Toddler Tower Adjustable Stool a must have for the vertically challenged.
- Recommended Age: 1.5 to 5 years old
- Load Weight / Max Weight: 60 lbs.
- Weight 13 lbs.
- Height 34 in.
- Width 17.5 in.
- Length 16 in.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like