This Maple Landmark Safari Train Set is a great intermediate set, easy to add on more pieces later. The Maple Landmark Safari Train Set features include:
- This 25-piece set includes 17" by 33" figure-8 track, 8 cars and 2 trees.
- Individual cars measure about 3" long by 2" high each and have a non-toxic finish.
- Straight track and curved crossover are grooved on one side and curved track is grooved on both sides.
- All track is sanded smooth with laser-engraved stripes, and is unfinished.
- All pieces are crafted from locally sourced, sustainably harvested hard maple.
- Compatible with our, Brio®, Thomas the Tank and other wooden train systems.
- Set includes:
(14) large curve track pieces
(1) curved crossover track piece
(1) Tiger Engine
(1) Jordan Giraffe car
(1) Harry Gorilla car
(1) Leonardo Lion car
(1) Elmer Elephant car
(1) Zoe Zebra car
(1) Precious Panda car
(1) Leopard Caboose
Here's an article about the history and child creative development value of wooden trains.
Compatibility: Maple Landmarks' track is designed to be compatible with that of Brio and Thomas the Tank and other wooden track systems. Howe'ver, due to different processes and design goals, each company's parts vary somewhat. Therefore, the parts should connect fine, but they may not be perfectly interchangeable. Quality Maple Landmark wooden educational toys.Maple Landmark proudly crafts award winning wood products that provide those much needed experiences for children. Growing imaginations benefit from basic small-motor manipulation and construction skills. Tactile and spatial experiences help to provide a well-rounded atmosphere as children grow.
Maple Landmark products are made in Middlebury, Vermont. The hallmark of Maple Landmark is high quality woodenware with attention to safety and environmental impact. This has been the case since Maple Landmark was founded in 1979, in Lincoln, Vermont.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.