Maple Landmark Community Scoot Set I - 71030
Maple Landmark My Little Scoots are the perfect simple wooden cars, designed for the 2-year-old and up's imagination. These simple, colorful wooden cars are small enough to travel along anywhere and durable enough to make it back home. Each Maple Landmark My Little Scoots car is about 4" long. Perfect size for playmates. Each car is painted with a non-toxic paint and then printed to give all the details to our Scoots! A wooden toy vehicle that goes with any interest.
The Maple Landmark My Little Scoots Community Scoot Set I of six wooden vehicles includes:
- Scoots-Recycling Truck. No play town is complete without a recycling system.
- Scoots Police Car. Boys in blue love this little police car.
- Scoots Taxi. Flagging down a cab is fun with our yellow and black checked taxi.
- Scoots Fire Department Truck. The ever-popular fine engine is replicated in this 4" long Scoot! Bright red in color with yellow and black details.
- Scoots School Bus. Whether your little one is in school or just really likes school buses this little Scoot! is perfect.
- Scoots Ambulance. Help is on the way with the every-ready Scoot ambulance.
These Maple Landmark Classic wooden toy vehicles are crafted from responsibly harvested hardwoods making them a truly natural and durable wooden toy. All the colors and details are done with non-toxic paints and finishes. These are classic heirloom wooden toys designed for years of unending imaginative play. .
Maple Landmark proudly crafts a collection of award-winning wooden toys that provide enriching developmental experiences for children. Growing imaginations benefit from basic small-motor manipulation and playing at construction skills. Tactile and spatial experiences help to provide a well-rounded atmosphere as children grow.
Maple Landmark wooden building blocks and other wooden toys are made in the USA by the craftsmen at the Maple Landmark wood-working shop in Middlebury, Vermont. The hallmark of Maple Landmark is high quality woodenware with attention to safety and environmental impact. This has been the case since Maple Landmark was founded in 1979, in Lincoln, Vermont.
Maple Landmark designs their wooden educational toys to provide the best in hands-on learning and exploration. Even in this electronic world, children still enjoy developing basic manipulation and construction skills that Maple Landmark wooden building blocks and back-to-basics toys provide . Great for creative pretend play.
Recommended for ages three and over.
Quality Maple Landmark wooden educational toys. American Made to American Standards.
Here's an article about the history and child creative development value of wooden trains.