Learning Carpets US Map 3" x 6'8" - LC201
Learning Carpets US Map 3' x 6'8" IMAGE SHOWN IS OF THE CORRECT IMAGE, BUT NOT IN THE CORRECT RECTANGLE PROPORTIONS.
This Learning Carpets U.S. Map provides a soft, play surface while letting children learn geography. The Learning Carpets U.S. Map features include:
- Enables children to learn the location and names of each of the 50 United States.
- High twist 100% nylon prevents matting and crushing
- Flexible back resists wrinkling
- Lifetime Limited Wear Warranty
- 10-year soil and stain protection
- Lifetime anti-static fiber
- Triple Felt Backing
- Double Stitching
- Made in Holland
- Anti-Microbial Treatment: The Anti-Microbial treatment is a durable "locked-in" feature that is incorporated into the backing composite of all our rugs to minimize product deterioration and odors caused by microbial activity. This enhancement minimizes the opportunity for product-deteriorating microbial activity in the backing or beneath the carpet. This feature has been tested for effectiveness and safety. In addition, this anti microbial treatment remains active for the life of the carpet under normal use and with routinely accepted maintenance.
A quality Learning Carpets educational product.