Hubbard Scientific 8681 Torso Systems Model with Functioning Systems
Hubbard Scientific 8681 Torso Systems Model: Functioning Systems
This Hubbard Scientific Torso Systems Model features functioning human body systems intended to help students learn about body processes.
The Hubbard Scientific Torso Systems Model:
- In conjunction with the Teacher's Guide, this highly-interactive model allows students to conduct activities on the processes of each system.
- Nervous System: Registers sensory responses.
- Digestive System: Effectively illustrates the passage of food through the body.
- Circulatory System: Latex heart can be pumped, forcing fluid through transparent tubes representing blood vessels.
- Urinary System: Functioning of kidneys, bladder and urethra are demonstrated. Respiratory System: Demonstrates inhalation and exhalation.
- For Grades: 3 9.
- Download the sample manual here for more information.
A quality American Educational Products educational learning product.