Gressco Alphabet Tree Wall Activity, AMH-SST255
Gressco Alphabet Tree Wall Activity, AMH-SST255PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING
With the Gressco Alphabet Tree Wall Activity, children can learn to spell, create stories with their imagination and work on hand-eye coordination. The Gressco Alphabet Tree Wall Activity features include:
- Letter spindles glide along tracks and turn stations to spell out the names of the animals included on the tree.
- Teaches letter knowledge.
- Promotes hand-eye coordination.
- Aids learning to spell.
- Encourage creation of stories.
- Narrative skills, vocabulary, print awareness and letter knowledge are also practiced.
- Crafted in Canada, specifically for commercial use, products are designed to uphold against constant use in public children’s areas.
- The commercial-grade materials are easy to clean, do not include seams or hard-to-clean crevices, and durable coatings withstand constant cleaning.
- Tested & compliant with CPSIA 2008, 16CFR, ASTM F963 and CSA-Z614.
- 5-year warranty.
- 48”H x 32”W x 2”D. Hardware included.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- No loose parts.
- Create a children’s play corner in waiting rooms, libraries or family-friendly environments.
- Perfect to stand alone or in combination with other educational play activities.
A quality Gressco educational toy.