Copernicus STEM102 Base STEM Maker Station
Copernicus STEM102 Base STEM Maker StationAs schools are putting more and more emphasis on learning through building and hands-on experiences, the Copernicus STEM Maker Station allows classrooms to be take full advantage. The Copernicus STEM102 Base STEM Maker Station features include:
- Store all of their essential maker materials in one secure place.
- Share a unit between classrooms.
- Ideal for libraries where diverse creative activities are undertaken and space is limited.
- Cardboard or material storage rack
- Tape/ribbon/string dispenser rack
- Coroplast overhead sign and display to personalize your station (letters not included)
- Hooks for hanging accessories/tools
- Large bottom shelf
- 4 Small Open Tubs, 4 Large Open Tubs, 4 Tiny Tubs
- 4 casters, 2 with brakes and pinch point covers
- 6 outlet power strip (STEM-AC1) -optional accessory
- Frame measures: 65 3/4" (167cm) H x 51 1/2" (131cm) W x 26" (66cm) D
- Bottom shelf measures: 39 (99cm) W x 14 (36cm) D with a 2 _ (7cm) H edge
- Open Tubs Measure: 15"(38cm) L x 12"(30cm) W x 6"(15cm) D
- Small Tubs Measure: 16"(41cm) L x 6"(15cm) W x 6"(15cm) D
- Tiny Tubs Measure: 5"(13cm) H x 3"(8cm) W x 4"(10cm) D
- Lifetime Tech Tub and Lid Warranty
- 10 Year Frame Warranty
- Lifetime Tub Warranty
- Download STEM102 Brochure