Children's Factory CF805-172 Over and Under Tunnel Climber - Woodland
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 12-16 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING. THE CHILDREN'S FACTORY MANUFACTURING FACILITY SUFFERED A FIRE IN EARLY JANUARY, SO MOST SELLERS OF THESE MADE-TO-ORDER FOAM AND VINYL PRODUCTS FACE THIS SAME TIMELINE.
The Children's Factory Over and Under Tunnel Climber gives little ones soft stairs, a ramp and a tunnel to explore in so many different ways. The Children's Factory CF805-172 Over and Under Tunnel Climber features include:
- Soft contemporary colors highlight this versatile soft climber.
- Young explorers can crawl around and pull themselves up on the colorful shapes or venture through the tunnel.
- As they grow and gain confidence, they will climb to the top to survey their world.
- The pieces attach securely with hook and loop fasteners creating a tidy and safe play environment.
- A floor mat goes under the tunnel keeping crawling children clean.
- Dense foam shapes have no sharp edges and cover material easily wipes clean.
- Recommended for ages infant through toddler 3s
- 60 x 20 x 15 in
- 2-year warranty
- It is washable with a bleach/water solution and is highly resistant to tearing.
- The inside core of Children's Factory's foam products is virgin urethane foam that meets all environmental and California Fire Code Requirements.
- Children's Factory buys these quality materials in large quantity and fabricates all pieces in their own plant under exacting quality-control standards.
Children's Factory Quality
Children's Factory manufactures the products we carry in their plant in St. Louis, Missouri. All Children's Factory educational toys for preschoolers meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards. No lead or latex is used in these products. Children's Factory uses virgin (not previously used) materials to ensure top quality. Quality Children's Factory educational toys.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.