Children's Factory Corner Ridge Climber - Children's Factory CF322-218
PLEASE ALLOW 12-16 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING. THE CHILDREN'S FACTORY MANUFACTURING FACILITY SUFFERED A FIRE IN EARLY JANUARY, SO MOST SELLERS OF THESE MADE-TO-ORDER FOAM AND VINYL PRODUCTS FACE THIS SAME TIMELINE.
The Children's Factory Corner Ridge Climber is a multi-level soft play climber that features two ramps for double the climbing fun.
- One ramp has a round, sculpted shape to add to gross motor learning experience.
- Perfect for ages 24 months to 4's.
- Ramps are 3" high to 22 high and 36" long.
- Center block is 23" x 23" wide and 22" high.
- Step blocks are 5" high and 12" x 12", 24" x 24" and 36" x 36".
- The different colorful pieces attach using hook n' loop fasteners for stability.
- Made of durable 14-ounce vinyl, easy to wipe clean.
- Overall size is 60" x 60"
Children's Factory QualityChildren's Factory manufactures all of the products we carry in their plant in St. Louis, Missouri. All Children's Factory educational toys for preschoolers meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards. No lead or latex is used in these products. Children's Factory uses virgin (not previously used) materials to ensure top quality. The inside core of Children's Factory's foam products is virgin urethane foam that meets all environmental and California Fire Code Requirements. Children's Factory buys these quality materials in large quantity and fabricates all pieces in their own plant under exacting quality-control standards.
Quality Children's Factory educational toys.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like