PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 12-16 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING. THE CHILDREN'S FACTORY MANUFACTURING FACILITY SUFFERED A FIRE IN EARLY JANUARY, SO MOST SELLERS OF THESE MADE-TO-ORDER FOAM AND VINYL PRODUCTS FACE THIS SAME TIMELINE.
The Children's Factory Highlands Climber is a multi-level soft play climber that challenges ages 24 months to 4's. The Children's Factory Highlands Climber was selected by The Creativity Institute for its ability to develop creativity in children, with features that include:
Children's Factory Highlands Climber - Children's Factory CF322-217
- Eight-foot wide climber
- Features a trio of 3" high to 22 high and 36" long ramps.
- Center block is 23" x 23" wide and 22" high.
- Step blocks are 5" high and 12" x 12", 24" x 24" and 36" x 36".
- The center ramp has a round sculpted shape that adds to the excitement.
- The different colorful pieces attach using hook n' loop fasteners for stability.
- Made of durable 14-ounce vinyl, easy to wipe clean.
- Measures 59 long x 95 wide. 22 high.
- One ramp has a round, sculpted shape to add to gross motor learning experience.
- Perfect for ages 24 months to 4's.
THIS CLIMBER MUST BE PLACED AGAINST A WALL FOR SAFE USE. The Children's Factory Highlands Climber and other Children's Factory educational toys and big soft blocks use only the best materials available.
Children's Factory Quality
Children's Factory manufactures the Highlands Climber and all of the products we carry in their plant in St. Louis, Missouri. All Children's Factory educational toys for preschoolers meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards. No lead or latex is used in these products. Children's Factory uses virgin (not previously used) materials to ensure top quality. The inside core of Children's Factory's foam products is virgin urethane foam that meets all environmental and California Fire Code Requirements. Children's Factory buys these quality materials in large quantity and fabricates all pieces in their own plant under exacting quality-control standards. Quality Children's Factory educational toys.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.