Brik-A-Blok Toy System 26 Piece Set
The 26-piece Brik-A-Blok toy system is a modular panel assembly toy that children can easily snap together to make any number of play spaces. The large 16 inch by 16 inch panels can be used to build a myriad of different structures (forts, playhouses, castles, tunnels, etc.) where children can then spend hours of fun pretend play. The wonder of the Brik-A-Blok toy system is the large scale that enables a child to recreate the world that surrounds them.
- The Brik-A-Blok toy system can be used inside the house or outside.
- All parts snap together easily with limited dexterity required.
- Gigantic structures can be disassembled and stored in a small 16 x 16 x 23 space ready for the next design.
- When play time is over, kids can simply disassemble and store the set in the storage bag provided.
- Combine sets to even increase the fun factor.
- Have the kids in the neighborhood get together to have a Brik-A-Blok party, filling the lawn or play room with incredible structures!
- Brik-A-Blok panels measure 16 x 16.
- Climbing onto a built structure is not recommended as it is designed not to support any appreciable weight.
- Brik-A-Blok is proudly made in North America. The plastic used to manufacture all Brik-A-Blok products is clean virgin material that can be certified to FDA standards.
- No paint is used. All plastic pigments contain no lead or heavy metals and are perfectly safe for use by children.
- If the child needs to exit in a hurry, all they need to do is lift up the lightweight structure and duct out.
- Assembly openings can act as peek holes for parents to check in, while still giving the children their privacy.
- Instructions are included and illustrate sample assemblies.