THE PUPPET THEATER
(This puppet theater model is known as the Floor Model theater and the Club House Theater.) The Beka Club House Theater Puppet Stage is perfect for stimulating imaginative play. They can be puppet stages for creative performances and interactive fun with your own puppet show, as well as becoming playhouses that become imaginative stores, post offices, libraries, etc.
The Club House Theater's was selected by The Creativity Institute for its ability to develop creativity in children, with features that include:
- Large art surfaces on the outside of these puppet theaters are the key, with panels that can be custom decorated to portray scenes and announcements when used as a puppet stage, or decorated to suit your shop fronts.
- All puppet theater panels are framed in hard maple.
- Beka floor puppet theaters are free-standing and come with a pair of colorful washable curtains that mount on a curtain rod.
- The Beka Floor Theater wing panels fold in easily to make the theater very compact for storage.
- Floor model puppet theaters feature a 24" wide by 47" high center panel.
- The puppet stage's wing panels are 21" wide and are attached on each side by special pinch resistant hinges.
- The large wing panels make for a private play space.
- The Beka Club House Theater puppet theater is free standing and comes with a pair of colorful, washable curtains that mount on a curtain rod. CURTAIN FABRIC MAY VARY.
- The theater opening is 22" wide by 16 3/4" high.
- Assembly is easily accomplished with a Phillips screwdriver.
- The Beka Floor Theater Puppet Stage has metal braces that lock open during use.
- Children can decorate and re-decorate the wall panels, which are made of erasable chalkboard and framed in hard maple.
- Recommended for children ages 3 and older.
A quality Beka American-made puppet theater.THE SCRIPTS
These scripts are Creativity Institute originals, designed to communicate good values while having fun.
Aesop's Fable's "The Mouse and the Lion". This puppet show script is adapted especially for the puppet stage by The Creativity Institute founders, who are veteran career advertising writers and parents. The "moral" of this Aesop's Fables puppet show script is clearly brought out through this contemporary, original adaptation.
"First Things First (Don't Procrastinate)" is from our Gwynn's Fables collection and demonstrates the disadvantages of procrastination. Although the other animals keep encouraging their friend the monkey to join them in building sleds, the monkey chooses to put it off, and then isn't ready when the snow falls.
Also included with this puppet show script is a set of puppet show stage directions that The Creativity Institute put together to help parents and children stage more professional and enjoyable puppet shows, such as tips on moving mouths (almost everybody does it backwards), simulating walking, etc.
NOTE: THESE PUPPET SHOW SCRIPTS WILL BE EMAILED AS PDF FILES.
(If you would like us to email the scripts directly to a gift recipient, please include recipient's email address.)
Puppets and puppet theaters are categories of educational toys that are well suited to children with ADHD
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.