TAG Toys CMR-1 Tumble Down Counting Pegs
TAG Toys CMR-1 Tumble Down Counting PegsThe unique TAG Toys CMR-1 Tumble Down Counting Pegs teaches counting in an active and enjoyable way.
How it works:
- 10 interchangeable number plates can be placed individually into the top of the counting box.
- Child places pegs into the holes next to the number while counting aloud, first with help, then alone.
- When the count is complete, the child pulls the knob on the side of the box and the pegs come tumbling down.
- With this reward the child will repeat the activity with a given number over and over again, eventually practicing each number and becoming aware of the concrete quantity associated with the numerical symbol.
- Teaches number recognition
- Child learns to count from one to ten
- Introduces the concept of quantity
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 6 inches
- Recommended Age: 24 months - 4 years
As featured on How We Montessori: