Children's Factory Little Chug Train Engine Climber - CF321-043
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 12-16 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING. THE CHILDREN'S FACTORY MANUFACTURING FACILITY SUFFERED A FIRE IN EARLY JANUARY, SO MOST SELLERS OF THESE MADE-TO-ORDER FOAM AND VINYL PRODUCTS FACE THIS SAME TIMELINE.
Children's Factory Little Chug Train Engine Climber - Children's Factory CF321-043
All aboard for a ride to the land of imagination. The Children's Factory Little Chug Train Engine soft play climber features include:
- A soft, colorful climber play set is made of pieces that couple together with hook n loop. These giant soft blocks can be reassembled for different versions.
- Perfect for crawling, building and adventurous climbing trips.
- The Children's Factory Little Chug Train Engine Climber is 66" long x 24" wide x 38" high.
- The height where little boy is sitting in the front to the floor is 14".
- The tunnel opening is 14".
- The Children's Factory Little Chug Train Engine Climber and other Children's Factory educational toys use only the best materials available.
- Children's Factory manufactures all of the products we carry in their plant in St. Louis, Missouri.
- All Children's Factory educational toys for preschoolers meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.
- No lead or latex is used in these products.
- Children's Factory uses virgin (not previously used) materials to ensure top quality.
- The outside covering is made of 14-oz. nylon reinforced vinyl - a laminate product manufactured with a top and bottom layer sandwiched around a high tensile strength nylon scrim.
- It is washable with a bleach/water solution and is highly resistant to tearing.
- The inside core of Children's Factory's foam products is virgin urethane foam that meets all environmental and California Fire Code Requirements.
- Children's Factory buys these quality materials in large quantity and fabricates all pieces in their own plant under exacting quality control standards.
- Recommended for ages 6 months to 5 years