Children's Factory CF322-218 Corner Ridge Climber
Children's Factory Corner Ridge Climber - Children's Factory CF322-218PLEASE ALLOW UP TO THREE WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING, AS THE CHILDREN'S FACTORY CORNER RIDGE CLIMBER AND OTHER CHILDREN'S FACTORY EDUCATIONAL TOYS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
The Children's Factory Corner Ridge Climber is a multi-level soft play climber that features two ramps for double the climbing fun.
- One ramp has a round, sculpted shape to add to gross motor learning experience.
- Perfect for ages 24 months to 4's.
- Ramps are 3" high to 22 high and 36" long.
- Center block is 23" x 23" wide and 22" high.
- Step blocks are 5" high and 12" x 12", 24" x 24" and 36" x 36".
- The different colorful pieces attach using hook n' loop fasteners for stability.
- Made of durable 14-ounce vinyl, easy to wipe clean.
- Overall size is 60" x 60"
Children's Factory QualityChildren's Factory manufactures all of the products we carry in their plant in St. Louis, Missouri. All Children's Factory educational toys for preschoolers meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards. No lead or latex is used in these products. Children's Factory uses virgin (not previously used) materials to ensure top quality. The inside core of Children's Factory's foam products is virgin urethane foam that meets all environmental and California Fire Code Requirements. Children's Factory buys these quality materials in large quantity and fabricates all pieces in their own plant under exacting quality-control standards.
Quality Children's Factory educational toys.
SHIPPING NOTE ON CHILDREN'S FACTORY PRODUCTS: The Children's Factory Corner Ridge Climber and other Children's Factory educational toys for babies and preschoolers are fabricated at the Children's Factory manufacturing plant in St. Louis, Missouri and may take UP TO THREE WEEKS before they ship. But considering all the fun and creative benefits they will bring to your child, every Children's Factory educational toy is well worth the wait.