Children's Factory CF321-938 Mikayla's Mini Mountain Climber
Children's Factory Mikayla's Mini Mountain Climber - Children's Factory CF321-938PLEASE ALLOW UP TO TWO WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING, AS CHILDREN'S FACTORY FOAM BLOCKS AND OTHER CHILDREN'S FACTORY EDUCATIONAL TOYS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
Children's Factory's Rainbow Mikayla's Mini Mountain Climber is a fun, colorful soft play climber with features that include: THIS BALL POOL MUST BE PLACED AGAINST WALLS IN CORNER FOR SAFE PLAY.
- Padded play center with a ball pool filled with 120 colorful 3 balls.
- This a climber that is perfect for babies and toddlers.
- Bright colors attract curious climbing for 9 months through 3s.
- Add two shatter resistant mirrors to enhance and multiply play possibilities (mirrors sold separately).
- 18" high at peak. Bright colors in wipe clean surfaces.
- CORNER PLACEMENT REQUIRED.
- 5-foot space required.
- Children's Factory Mikayla's Mini Mountain Climber and other Children's Factory educational toys use only the best materials available.
- Children's Factory manufactures all of the products we carry in their plant in St. Louis, Missouri.
- All Children's Factory educational toys for preschoolers meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.
- No lead or latex is used in these products.
- Children's Factory uses virgin (not previously used) materials to ensure top quality.
- The inside core of Children's Factory's foam products is virgin urethane foam that meets all environmental and California Fire Code Requirements.
- Children's Factory buys these quality materials in large quantity and fabricates all pieces in their own plant under exacting quality control standards.
SHIPPING NOTE ON CHILDREN'S FACTORY PRODUCTS: Children's Factory educational toys for babies and preschoolers are fabricated at the Children's Factory manufacturing plant in St. Louis, Missouri and may take UP TO TWO WEEKS before shipping. But considering all the fun and creative benefits they will bring to your child, every Children's Factory educational toy is well worth the wait.