Gonge G-2195 Mini Stilts
American Educational Products Gonge G-2195 Mini Stilts
The Gonge G-2195 Mini Stilts were specially developed for younger children, for fun and for therapy. The Gonge G-2195 Mini Stilts features include:
- The hard rubber handles provide a good grip that can be adapted to the height of the child.
- Depending on how brave the child is, he or she can adjust the height of the stilts using the loose plateaus.
- Even children can easily and safely mount or remove the plateaus.
- The base is made of nylon; sole and handles are made of artificial rubber and the plateaus are made of plastic.
- For ages three and over, for grades Pre-K and over
Gonge products inspire and motivate children to be physically active, as well as to learn and develop in creative ways - while having fun. Gonge products combine educational principles, beautiful design, excellent quality and the highest safety standards.
A quality Gonge educational teaching aid.